Catching Up

I left my keys in someone else's car Sunday night and therefore did not have them Monday morning. This is what happens when something breaks my routine - it's not that I can't walk and chew gum at the same time - but since my brain is going in 40 directions at once my routine becomes really important.

At least I didn't lock them in the rental car (which I still have - I can't wait to get my car back).

So I left them in a friend of my mother's car and had to get her up to get the number and get my keys, so I was running late yesterday and despite the day being fine, I felt behind.

Better this morning but the rental car is telling me that I need to check the left rear tire's pressure. ???????????

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    It took me a long time to understand that low tire symbol when I rented a Nissan on my "hippy trip." Kind of cool to have that I think if you owned the care. If you paid attention you might make tires last longer. I do love those warning lights though. My truck's dash is like Christmas every day. For some reason it gets extra lights when it rains.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    That's a very good point. I don't even have one of those little gadgets to check tire pressure so that would definitely come in handy. Probably get better gas mileage too.

    'Course it scared me on the rental car - I thought I had a flat tire.

    My truck's dash is like Christmas every day

    LOL, as long as they don't mean anything, right? ;)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.