...

Monday when I got my car back I was a bit miffed about my door. I know I said I'm coming to terms with what it means to have a recycled door but it's still irritating. The door I received, while nice on the outside, is completely banged and scuffed up on the inside.

So while I was inside my car listening for new bumps or rattles or noises and noticing that the impact of the hit broke my radio display, I tried wiping down the car door... to no avail.

But what did I do after that?

Lock my keys in my car.

Yep.

The only good thing is I have one of the keyless things and my keys WERE NOT in the ignition.

***

So it seems I'm not overly sensitive about my door. I've gone and requested several other opinions and the verdict is in - I could definitely break my key off in the door if I'm not careful.

It sticks, horribly, and it's not aligned right. The corner of the driver's door is banging into the back door and nicking paint. Apparently the car door I received was originally red.

So this means giving my car back to the shop... which I'm dreading so I haven't called yet. And yes, I realize I need to do this ASAP.

***

I've been trying to pack my lunch, but today I have to go out and get something to eat as our mayonnaise had expired and I didn't notice till after I fixed the tuna fish. Incidentally, it didn't make me sick on Monday, but I've again asked for a vote and it seems I should be safe rather than sorry and not eat it.

***

I have no idea what to get my sister for her birthday. Either of them.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.