Perks Of The Job

So we all know how I probably need a new memory card (it had BETTER be the memory card). Luckily for me it turns out that we need to "document" a bridge dedication next week and our usual photographer is on her honeymoon. And instead of getting someone else, they just thought I could do it. AWESOME.

So they asked me if I could use "our" digital camera and I said that it was only 3 megapixels but that I had a 6 megapixel camera and told her the only problem was my little memory card error, but that Google seems to think it's the memory card not the camera.

So I get to buy a new one. Everyone cross your fingers that it works!!!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    crossing



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.