Deadlines, deadlines

And made it. With 3 minutes to spare.

Oh don't get me wrong, everything was done - printed, mounted, everything when I left last night. I got here about 8:30 and knew the client meeting was this morning. I just didn't know when.

So then the boss(wo)man comes in around 9:15 - 9:20. Looks at it one last time and decides to change things. So I get to work, no biggie.

Until she comes by my office at 9:45 and says, "You know they'll be here at 10:00, right?"

No, no I didn't know that. Which is what I tell her. She says she's sorry and she'll try to be better about that. But I made it, the boards and print-outs were on her desk by 10:00 and I just heard them come in and it's 10:03.

Go me.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.