TGIF

• The radio played George Michael's "I Want Your Sex" this morning. I have an older sister (12 years) so I have a great appreciation for all things George Michael and Youthquake. I'm sure she'd love that.

• People who have the equivalents of Guitar Star, Guitar Hero or Hot Mama probably aren't. I saw one this morning with BSNSMAN, I think I feel sorry for his family.

• My mother told me never to get a personalized license plate because it was easier for serial killers to find you.
• I never spell license right on the first try.

• The painting of our porch and trim is taking a lot longer than I anticipated, and leaving a very fine white dust everywhere.

• I got to level/question 101 on that game. I don't think I can go any further without wasting a very large amount of time. This is why I don't play video games. I can stop once I finish and I never have to do it again... I just have to finish.

• Our neighbors puppy (a Bernese Mountain Dog) named Milly got her head stuck in the fence earlier this week. Her cries are heart-wrenching. My sister held her head until the family came home and took the fence apart.

• I nearly wrecked this morning because I was looking at a business who'd put the VT Ribbon graphics on their windows and a car stopped at a green light. I didn't though.

• I thought I broke my toe. False alarm.

• I'll be in Blacksburg tomorrow for Sud Flood.

• Didn't get to Here's To The Hokies yesterday. I'm a baby and it was cold and rainy. Hopefully it'll warm up for tomorrow.

• I have turned my TV off before midnight every night this week.

• Happy Friday. :)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.