Siamese Twins

I was watching a special on TLC last night about a form of Siamese Twins. It was called "Born With Two Heads." There was a fully formed child with a second head that was actually a parasitic twin - parasitic because it actually didn't have any organs itself and was feeding/using blood from the fully formed child.

Being an identical twin myself, those shows make me EXTREMELY grateful for everything. It definitely puts my job problems, car troubles and other frustrations into perspective. Mainly because I could have been like that. I just can't imagine being attached to my sister... sharing a kidney or a brain.

That's mainly it, I'm really glad I'm not a Siamese Twin.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    if there are two heads there are two brains. they will both feel differently still the same as identical twins twins being two people two soals



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.