Notes From the Weekend

This weekend wasn't nearly long enough.

Alumni Weekend proved to me that I can't exactly stay up all night anymore on Friday and Saturday and drink and be functional.

It was awesome to see everyone. And the people that didn't get to come (that means you Kara [and Jenny and Cang]) were sorely missed. Alas, my telekinetic abilities haven't improved since last year... I couldn't make anyone fall down the stairs.

The sushi was fantastic as well.

Nanook is a gentle beast... greatest dog ever (even with the drool).

I miss Nes' quick thinking and witty comments.

The "art opening" was disappointing, but what was more disappointing was to hear it was that way because the professors are so burnt out on pushing people to do their best work.

The funeral Saturday was nice.

I had much more, but I can't think of it now. But the new camera sucks. Well, I'm hoping it's the memory card that sucks. I'm getting a new one and hopefully my problems will stop. So there are no pictures from this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh no on the camera! I feel responsible. I hate feeling responsible.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    It's not your fault, honestly. I really think it was the crap memory card they sent with it.

    Besides it's not been 90 days, so the camera is still under warranty. I just have to get my butt in gear and act before the warranty runs out!

  3. Unknown said...

    I REALLY wanted to be there. Instead I was here, sweating profusely and admiring my giant swollen ankles.

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    I bet your swollen ankles are sexy. :)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.