"Mosquito Ringtone"

I know that for some reason someone at KFC thinks it'll be cool to put one of those mosquito ring tones in the some buckets of chicken.

They've got a commercial now for this. That ring tone is HORRIBLE. My sister and I thought it was just our TV, we both looked at each other like "what the hell was that?" But then we've heard it 2 times since. And if you have your TV up it'll make your ears bleed. Thank g-d I don't have dog.

I DESPISE this commercial. Not only is the acting bad, but it makes my head hurt. My only thought is the people who thought this was cool, can't hear that sound. Think of the highest pitch, shrillest noise you can think of - it's like one step below a dog whistle... but worse.

The good thing is that my TV upstairs is so old that it can't produce it.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.