Everyone's Off Today

So it seems the GE guys have the day off. This prompted my comment to Richard this morning on the phone that I should have the day off.

Especially since I have nothing to do. Maybe if she gave me logos to concept instead of to freelancers, I could be busy.

Anyways, to paraphrase:

Me: I should have the day off. I'm religious.
Richard: No you're not.
Me: Yes I am.
Richard: No you're not.
Me: Yes, I AM.
Richard: Kym... screaming his name in the throws of passion isn't religious.
Me: *GASP* I'm offended.
Richard: No you're not, I'd hear it in your voice.
Me: Yeah, well... okay.
Richard: Now see, I've given something you can go blog about.
Me: I'll just go do that.

Richard is also the man behind the brilliant idea that I should shake my keys. And he likes to argue with me...

Now I find out that our email people are off today too and we are of course having problems with it. Well, we have been for several days but I had no idea that my contact didn't work there anymore. No wonder he wouldn't return my calls.

On a side note, Firefox is telling me that okay should be Tokay - and apparently that's a gecko. Even Firefox knows how much I like the little guy. I wish I could find a recording of that Virginia Ham radio spot.

Update: It's 2:15 and I am going home. One of the GE guys came in to get something and he poked his head in my office and asked me why I was here and if we were all Jewish. I told him no and refrained from commenting that he knew my boss...

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.