House Sitting

It seems I will be house sitting for my boss while she is at the beach next week.

There are only 2 bad things about this. 1) Next week we are apparently having record highs and she doesn't have air conditioning and 2) I won't be going to Richmond that weekend, which is unfortunate because my mother really wanted to see her sister.

The good thing about it is that I will have money to get my car realigned. Yeah, I fell asleep driving home from Blacksburg Sunday and ran off the road. I didn't wreck and I woke up as soon as my tire went into gravel. I've been told I was lucky because if both my tires had gone off I probably would've flipped the car. I know, fun. But my car is now slightly shaking at high-speeds - doesn't that mean it needs alignment? At least I think it's shaking - maybe I'm being paranoid.

I'm also paranoid that one of those new traffic light cameras caught me running a red light - I didn't run it-run it... I thought I had time and I went through a yellow and it changed to red. Think that'll cause me to get a ticket?

I'm not going to think about it.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.