AdRants Comment

So, being very unlike me – and by that I mean confrontational – I posted a comment similar to my post below on the AdRants post that got under my skin.

I received a very nice email from the man that wrote that post. I feel kind of bad now. I don't know if I should've said what I did, but I have now. I still don't necessarily agree with him on the way he did it, but the explanation was appreciated.

In terms of the graphic, it was not my intention to make light of the situation but, rather to illustrate the supreme personal nature of it and how it affected many people personally. Coupling that with my apparently political rant may not have been the best choice but it just moved me at that moment.

2 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    Very cool on Steve's part. And your comment on his blog was very reasoned, unlike some of the other rants from both sides.

    And that is what social media/social networking is all about.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    And your comment on his blog was very reasoned,

    Thank you.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.