True for Girls

Nes, I thought of you when I saw this... however, I'm not sure how many of the rest of you are privy to the ads geared towards the female persuasion of our species... but I get them a lot as I log in and out of MySpace.

I got hit with this one when I logged on actually. It's good to know they screen for those "marrieds." I'm going to start using that. "Yeah, my friends there, they're 'marrieds,' dunno if you want to hang out with them."

They're one-upping the local paper. We had a feature every Thursday with the areas "Most Eligible," they had to stop when one of them turned out to be an actual felon.

Guys get the good ones. They get headlines like "fresh hot singles." Girls get corny lines like "waiting for you" and "boyfriend season is right around the corner."

What the hell is "boyfriend season" anyway?

But their MySpace page is hysterical (albeit a little sad).

Last comment: "Thanks for the add. What I wanna know is this...do any of the girls in your ads have MySpace pages? Especially the blonde in the short black dress...she has to be one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Let me know!"

No, they don't have MySpace pages or profiles on Match.com, coz like Jetpacks pointed out - their real boyfriends would kick your ass.

2 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    Eligible felons. Marrieds. We're all alike.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    lol.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.