Polaroid Film

This is cool. I found it on advertising for peanuts.

It's a shame some things are dying out because of technology. I love doing Polaroid transfers. Besides, they're fun and instantaneous.

Sally Mann has some beautiful large format Polaroids - none of which are on the internet (I looked).

Random tip for anyone who actually still wants to buy Polaroid film: Don't buy Polaroid film that's not laying flat (& preferably in a refrigerator).

I used to work at Ritz and everyday I would take the Polaroids down and lay them flat and put the extras in the fridge – and the manager would always take them out of the fridge and then put them back hanging up.

Don't buy film from them – they don't know what they're doing.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.