Okay, here goes...

I can't really believe I'm going to write a blog any other place than MySpace. I don't write, I draw... kinda.

I'm the type of person who tries to start a diary and then two weeks later reads some of her previous entries and then tears the thing up.

Although, I do like odd things (Coast to Coast AM) and we have some GE characters in our office. One of them just called to me and told me I had to come look at something... he told me he wanted to be just like me. He's bought an iMac. I told him he could only hope to be as cool as me.

So Kara, now you can see what's going on, since you never get on MySpace... and so can Nanook, if he reads blogs.......

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.