Because It's Friday...

And I have very little to do. My boss keeps promising things will pick up, I hope so because I can only read blogs for so long and listen to Coast to Coast (btw - some guy is suing Boeing because he says that there are explosives that can be remote detonated in the planes).

Where's My Jetpack: Resist the Onslaught

That reminds me of our client who was targeting twenty-somethings with "club med" type condos. I thought it looked dumb. He thought it looked cool. My opinion, however, didn't count (despite being, what I thought, was the desired demographic).

The creative brief said the logo should be... groovy.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.