Thinking Outside The Box

According to my boss: I thought too far outside the box.

I dunno about you, but if I'm gonna go "outside the box," doesn't matter how far I go. She should've given me degrees instead of just saying "think outside the box." She should've said, "think outside the box, but only a little bit."

She was the one talking about die-cutting the cover in odd places that completely messes up our graphic standards.

Another comment was, "well, that's definitely outside the box."

Don't tell me to go there, if you really don't want me there. Don't lead me to believe with bad jargon that I can do something cool.

Okay, I'm done. What I did was pretty cool though. I toned it down and the client loved it. Yeah, I'm good like that. ;)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.