Undo...

I saw this this morning at Twenty Four... I thought it was great.

I have a bad blonde habit of doing something I didn't want to do in real life and then mentally trying to hit apple + z.

Like the time I had to scan in some negatives for a client and they'd marked them with sticky notes. Well, I tore off the sticky note without paying attention to the image and I went to, well, "undo" it and then realized I couldn't.

Yeah, yeah... I dye my hair so no one knows. I don't know if it's a sad commentary on me or how much I use a computer.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Saw the poll at myspace. Count me as a vote for "back to blonde."

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    LOL, no need to hide it anymore, eh?

    ;)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.